Precise, Minimally Invasive Endodontic Procedures – ESX
Designed with several performance-enhancing patented features, the NiTi ESX Rotary File System is for powerful yet minimally invasive performance, maximizing the long-term success of the treated tooth.
- Efficiently cleans 3 dimensionally as the sharp cutting edges engage with the canal walls at opposing intervals.
- Asymmetrical flute design alternates between zero to three points of engagement.
- Moves debris coronally in a wave-like fashion.
- Allows the ESX to operate at a low torque setting and higher speed, thereby reducing stress on the file and root.
Triangular Cross Section
- Allows for sharper cutting edges and a larger chip space for enhanced debris removal.
- Asymmetrical rotary motion removes debris coronally.
Proprietary Electropolished Finish
- Brasseler files are the only files in North America that are electropolished. This proprietary surface treatment improves resistance to cyclic and torsional fatigue.
Patented Booster Tip
- Maximizes safety and efficiency
- 6 cutting edges smoothly transition to a true reamer design
- Anti-ledging and anti-perfing patented centering mechanism
- Allows for fewer instruments and larger diameter increases
- Like having two files in one!